Monday, March 10, 2014

Oh I love these girls...






I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE my calling!!...Just thinking about the special girls and boys in my class makes me a little teary...they're just what I need! I love their stories, how well they listen, how well behaved they are and make class so much fun!!! Madi and Janey came over one day when I was home and left these cute notes on my step...made my whole week...they didn't think I knew who had left them but I knew right away who it was;) Another day they came over after to school to hang out and make cookies with me and the kids!! I LOVED it! Last night Paul came in our room with these and said Taylee brought you these! I don't know how she knew I needed a treat but she did and it made my whole night! Her and Maddi W. did an amazing job making these cute cupcakes!! I feel so blessed to have this calling and I love teaching even though they teach me more than I teach them! 






Connly always tells me when he see's "our friends"! They always make him feel so cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment