Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Baby Girl turned ONE!

That year flew by just like I knew it would!! Goodness I feel beyond grateful to be this little girls mommy. She is the most sweet, funny, busy, daring, beautiful, content baby I know. She LOVES her big brother. Eating. Her Binky. Her Daddy. Her Mommy. Suckers. Milk. Green Beans(just like her brother), Peaches and Pears. Climbing. Bath time. Books. Making messes. She has the cutest smile(you should see her Bucky's!). Her laugh melts my heart. She gets SO excited when Daddy comes home. She's learning more and more words. She pretends to talk on the phone. She hears music or if some sings she dances and its the cutest thing. Might sound funny but I look at her and know we are going to be best friends. This girl along with her brother are my whole world. I'm so in love. I love you Ellie Faye more than you will ever know and I'm so lucky to be your mom!! 
 
























































I admit it all the time I. Have. A. Problem.  ...I take too many pictures. I can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment